Provides general support to the client relations team and manager. The CR support person will be responsible for answering incoming calls, communicating with clients, printing reports and other necessary duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Client Relations Support is responsible for building effective relationships with Cedar Financial clients that result in high-levels of client satisfaction and retention.
- The Support team acts in a consultative manner across an assigned book-of-business to ensure clients optimize financial performance by using Cedar Financial tools and best practices.
- CR support will need to email clients as often as necessary.
- Make and receive phone calls from clients to discuss current business.
- CR support will be responsible for creating reports according to their client needs.
- Submitting an end of the day report to Client Relations Manager on a daily basis.
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
- Advanced Excel skills highly preferable
- Self-starter and eager to learn
- Writing skills is a must
- Must have verbal communication skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position that can become full time in the future. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 2:00pm but might change depending on the day. Flexibility is needed for this position as hours are subject to change. Hourly Pay is DOE.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- Some college education – Preferred
- Client relations experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Cedar Financial Hiring Process:
- Apply Online: Create a profile and submit your resume online. We'll call you if you are being considered for a position.
- Phone Interview: We'll chat to see if you are a good candidate for the role we are considering for you.
- Take Assessments: You may be asked to come in for skills testing, if needed for the role.
- On-site Interview: We'll talk with you in person to get to know you better. (This may be done the same day as skills testing.)
- Pre-Employment Verification: We'll conduct a reference, background, education and employment check, and you will need to pass a drug screen.
"I started working for Cedar Financial as a temporary employee. The president was impressed with my performance and I was hired on as a regular full time employee soon after. I have enjoyed working in the professional, entrepreneurial spirit of the company."