Established International Collection Agency is growing again. We are a hard working team with an entrepreneurial spirit. Please submit your resume and cover letter if you have the experience and would like to be considered for the position.
n this position you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. You will respond to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
In this position you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. You will also provision and de-provision access and systems for employees as they come on board and exit. Maintain daily performance of computer systems. Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software. Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
You will also be responsible for these tasks as the need arises:
- Write training materials.
- Train computer users.
- Respond to email messages for users seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Technical Assistance: 3 years
- Technology/Systems, Engineering or related discipline with +1 year experience or H.S. Diploma and 3 years of experience will satisfy education and experience requirements.
- 1-3 years of experience with troubleshooting (Tier II and III support) and installing hardware/software with computer systems,
- 2+ years exposure to a call-center environment and/or prior helpdesk experience.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory, DNS, Networking, Printer management, Microsoft Office suites, Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Server 2008 R2
- Software/Hardware/Network Troubleshooting skills.
- Experience designing, installing and maintaining LANs, WANs, Servers and PC's in compliance with defined technology standards.
- A+ Certification is preferred.
Cedar Financial Hiring Process:
- Apply Online: Create a profile and submit your resume online. We'll call you if you are being considered for a position.
- Phone Interview: We'll chat to see if you are a good candidate for the role we are considering for you.
- Take Assessments: You may be asked to come in for skills testing, if needed for the role.
- On-site Interview: We'll talk with you in person to get to know you better. (This may be done the same day as skills testing.)
- Pre-Employment Verification: We'll conduct a reference, background, education and employment check, and you will need to pass a drug screen.
"I started working for Cedar Financial as a temporary employee. The president was impressed with my performance and I was hired on as a regular full time employee soon after. I have enjoyed working in the professional, entrepreneurial spirit of the company."